Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Day 36 and A LO

On friday 28th of September we will own this house!!!! There are so many things that need to be done, I just don't know where to start!! I REALLY want a new kitchen, but I think that is going to have to wait awhile, before we have enough money to do it..... I have been thinking that this weekend, we will go over to bunnings, and get the stuff to re-do the laundry and the toilet, just to start off small!

I would also like to start on the retaining wall at the back fence, and plant something there to give us a bit of privacy from the back neighbours, their place overlooks onto our whole backyard, and the back of the house!!!

Also, I want to strip the wallpaper off the kids (and our) walls..... I want to put them in seperate rooms and paint a feature wall in each, but at this stage that sounds like a LOT of work.... LOL!!

Does anyone know what the cost to hire a wallpaper steamer is????


Day 36.... LOL don't I look cranky!!

No comments: