Sunday, September 30, 2007

Tagged

I have been tagged by Lauren..... I now have to choose some people to tag, I'm not sure how many, and I don't know many people, so I will think about it for a bit and post later!! :)

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet, current car) Peppa Commodore

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream, favorite cookie) Vanilla Shortbread

3. YOUR FLY “GUY/GIRL” NAME: (first initial first name, first 3 letters last name) TSCO

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Pink (I don't have a fave animal)

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Maree Batlow

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters last name, first 2 letters first name) SCO-TA

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink and add” the”) Blue Bourbon

8. NASCAR NAME: (first names of your grandfathers) Neil Ian

9. STRIPPER NAME: (favorite perfume, favorite candy) Eden Marshmallow

10. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s and father’s middle names) Lesley Ian

No comments: