Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My little fatty :0)



Time flies past so fast these days, its hard to find the time to blog...
Zayne is growing so big so fast, I havent had him weighed for 2 weeks, but back then he was 12lb 9oz, I am hoping to make it to the clinic on friday.. I was going today but nothing I planned for today got done due to the fact that I slept in :( oops..
He has still not settled in well at all, still feeding every 3 hours which is making life difficult, he has started sleeping a little better during the night, but has now decided that he wont nap during the day... LOL I just cant win..
We ended up having to put him in the cot already because he was almost touching either end of the bassinet, I think he was feeling a little trapped in there coz he filled it so much. I also tried him on a bottle of formula this afternoon because he was feeding constantly from 11.30am till around 3.30pm.. He has been doing it for weeks, and I got a bit over it! I'm hoping he will go a little longer between feeds with the formula, still unsure if I want to actually put him on a bottle full time or not though...

I had some sad news last week, our old neighbour Bart passed away on thursday night, we lived next door to him and Ginny for many years and they were just like family.. His funeral is tomorrow.
Not much else to talk about, as I have not been doing much.. How exciting am I LOL...

Just have a few pics to show.. This one was taken the week before last, Zayne has started smiling a little and I managed to capture this one, it was taken the day after his first smile at 3.5 weeks.. How cute is it, I love it :-)
Little brother and big brother playing together on Zaynes new play mat.. From the looks of him I dont think he is very sure about it... He is 23 days old in this pic.


Can you believe what a difference a month can make? This first pic was taken just after we got home from hospital, He is 22 hours old in this one....


and 32 days in this one... He is so fat now, its sooo cute!!


After his bath this morning. Love them little fat rolls :-)


Just took this one before, have been trying to get him to have a sleep since around 11am, but everytime I put him in his cot he wakes up, so I put him in the pram instead and so far he's been asleep for around an hour, not sure what it is about the cot but he wont sleep in there during the day...


My latest 2 Layouts...





Thats about it I think, so I will probably see you in another month!!! ;0)

6 comments:

Sheri said...

Yay Tara, nice to know you are still with us. Loving the pics of Zayne. Great Lo's. Did you take a pic of him with Tani too. And yeah I will try to update my blog too, busy studing for my finals.

Sar said...

Wow Tara, these LO's are amazing! Love your blog, its unreal. Don't leave it too long between updates, lol! Cheers, Sar

Lauren said...

Love those layouts Tara, Zayne is growing up so fast!!!

Her Essential Hand said...

congrats on number 3!!! Looks like he is settling in well!!
BTW thanks for stopping by and finding my blog!!! Yes, I remember the days we worked together and lived in the same town.. boy.. that was years ago!!!
Loving your LO's they ROCK!!!!
Take Care
Felicity x

Teegs said...

Awesome LO's tarz, keep em coming haha like u have the time but good to see you manage to fit a couple in. LOve all those pics he is sooo cute. Cant wait to see him and the rest of you hehee xxx

AlisonM said...

Wasn't going to bother with xmas photo's this year but your pic's have inspired me to make an effort. Love looking at all your great scrapbooking layouts - gives me inspiration