Wednesday, February 4, 2009

AWARDS + TAGS

I have been really slack with these, I always forget to put them up, so I'm going to do them all together now...

This first one is from Nicole This one is from Sheri

This one from Mum

This is also from Mum... I had to find the 6th photo in the 6th file on my computer and upload it.
I delete my pics from my computer quite often so my photo was only recent, It was a pic of Zayne in the bath about 1 month ago.....
HOWEVER when I went to upload to blogger the files come up in a different order than they did in the file, and I ended up with this pic which was from our holiday to QLD in 2007... Not sure why I still have these pics on there though.
It's pretty funny, but terrible quality because it has been cropped so much. The pic is of Muli on the day he came to dreamworld with us...
I am not going to pass these on to anyone because i'm pretty sure they have been all the way around LOL.... If you want them though go ahead!!!
Will be back soon with a pic post :-)

No comments: