Monday, November 23, 2009

Some Layouts








I have scrapped 11 pages in the last 5 days or so!!!


For me that is a massive achievement,


it usually takes me a couple of days to do one....


All of the pages I have done are 8.5" x 11",


I am LOVING that size, they are so quick and easy to do..






I have only uploaded 5,


don't want to bore whoever may be having a looksie,


although i'm not sure if anyone does??


Please leave me a comment if you have been here!!!



:D PLEASE lol







5 comments:

Teegs said...

YAY! u updated!
YAY! u Scrapped!
and as always your LO's are awesome! must be motivated from new camera inspiration:) Great piccies
:)

Jenny's Ramblings said...

love your LOs I come in and check you out once a week so keep on bloggin love A. Jen

BethJ said...

Wow - loving your layouts!

amanda hall said...

your pages are awesome Tara! Fantastic. 8.5 x 11 suit you well!

Melissa said...

I'm always popping by Tara...love your LOs & LOVE your christmas pics!
Gorgeous kids...Zane has really grown!
Melis X