Sunday, January 31, 2010

9 faves from 2009

another part of GAME ON 2 at bons
we have to blog our 9 fave things from 2009...
if you had ANY idea of how many photo's
i took during 2009 you would know how hard this was for me.
I wish i could choose 9 from each month!!
I ended up just choosing randoms of the kids,
mostly of Zayne coz he changed so much during 2009....









today we are waiting for somebody to turn up between 10am and 8pm

to put the free insulation in our roof...

wish they would hurry up so i can mess up my desk again lol.

8 comments:

Linda Eggleton said...

OMGOsh these are all fantastic Tara - fantastic photography!
What kind of camera do you have???

Jane said...

WOW, just stunning photos Tara, no wonder it was hard to choose if they are all this amazing!!!!!!

Sue said...

omg did Zayne REALLY change that much JUST in 2009!! he still looked like a baby back then!!
awesome pics and love the layouts below!

Sheri said...

whoops that last comment was actually from me :-P

Her Essential Hand said...

You know how much I LVOE your photos., you need to go into business girl.
:) x

Nicole said...

very much with Flis, think you need to start shooting some pro shots :)

xx

Charmane said...

adorable adorable photos Tara!!! wow!!! i hope i can take photos like that one day!!!

Love Charmane

Sam said...

Oh Wow Tara... I love your photography .. stunning!!