Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Just some flowers....

Going to try this post again,
minus about half of it will leave it for another time!
These first flowers Mark picked for me on saturday night,
in the pouring rain..
They are so sweet!!
This is one of the flowers i got for VD from Mark..
Love this one,
even though it is over - exposed etc...
One of my roses!!
No, not from my garden..
Brought these ones home from work with me!
I have been looking forward to this since I cleaned my desk up..
BONS CYBER CROP is on tonight...
Starting at around 8.30pm,
There will be a Sketch Challenge,
Scraplift Challenge,
Chatzy and Bingo
and a week long Photography Challenge!!
It is going to be heaps of fun..
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE

3 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

love those flowers and stunning photos :) x
see you tonight :)

Sheri said...

awesome pics of those flowers, love the ones of the roses and the pink one...

Sue said...

Super cool photos Tara. Love roses like that.