Friday, May 21, 2010

Scrappiness..

Some more scrappy pages to show!
Don't know how much more I will get done though,
I cleaned up my desk last night.
Think I stuffed up the creativeness by doing that!!
First up is Bon's colour challenge,
for the May CC..
Colours were to be pink, cream, white and black.
also use no title, newspaper, and the quote by Bon.
Just a big photo layout.
Got a new printer,
and I am soooo happy with it.
GONE
Sketch challenge by Sandie,
had to use the sketch,
Banner, sewing, script paper and flowers.
This was such a quick one to do,
threw most of it together in about 30 mins
before I went to work yesterday
then finished it off last night.
Love quick ones :)
Lastly, this one was just because I printed
a test 6x4 pic off my printer
so I thought I better use it!

3 comments:

amanda73 said...

omg love all these, esp the first one and the one with the big pic of zayne, stunning work tara

Pauly said...

Beautiful work!!!

Melissa said...

STUNNING - LOVE the pink and white one...might have to "lift" it! How did you make your flowers? Ribbon, fabric or paper? Do you have a tutorial link Tara?
Thanks hun!
Melis.