Thursday, August 4, 2011

a chat..

LOL...



Well i just thought i would come and have a chat to myself.



About the weather lol.



It is the 4th of August today,



and it is HOT!



I am absolutely loving it,



the heater is off,



the clothes are on the line,



the kids are wearing t-shirts (im not lol).



I cant believe how warm it is,



there are already blossoms on the trees,



and people are out mowing their lawns,



it FEELS LIKE SPRING!



I know its going to get cold again,



but for the moment I am soaking it in and loving it!



This was inspired by my snow pics a few posts down,



its just so hard to believe that wasnt all that long ago!

2 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

LOL! Love your post, Tara! I'm listening! :D

Lizzyc said...

i think we are going to get a little bit more winter yet.. and yes i saw blossom trees in toowoomba flowering away today thinking it must be spring!!