Friday, November 4, 2011

Last week...

 Or maybe it was the week before lol,
I had a bit of a scrappy week.... I still have a few layouts not yet shown.
But I'm just going to show these 2 for now.
Both are pictures from our recent trip to Bermagui, and both are using iPhone pics, with the hipstamatic app... I haven't used that app much since I started using the instagram, but I love these pics!!
Both using Happy Days papers from Echo Park too... I love the spots and stripes range!
***
Sheri and Zayney, saying goodbye.... ♥
Me and My Kidlets, playing at the beach... fully clothed lol.
The best trips to the beach are the impromptu ones, even if we aren't allowed to get wet or we aren't getting back in the car... haha
This is one of my favourite photo's of me and the kids ♥
will show more during the week!

2 comments:

Anita Tillman said...

Gorgeous - gorgeous - gorgeous! Just love your layouts - gorgeous! xox

Karen Knight said...

These are gorgeous pages Tara! Love them.