Tuesday, January 17, 2012

cheers to a New Year!

It feels like I done this page forever ago now..

It's for this months group 2 challenge over at Show us your stuff!!
the challenge is to use this quote: Cheers to a new year, and another chance for us to get it right.
I done my page about our family photo's. Last year I intended to do Project 5 people, 12 times, but I failed miserably. This year I hope to get it right!

This would definately be one of my faves from 2011, I just love it ♥
Featured on my page is a gorgeous heart by Charms Creations... I will definately be getting more of these!

2 comments:

Stacey Queen of Rants and Ramblings said...

That charm is super cute... love your creation...

Lizzyc said...

this looks lovely. gorgeous colors.. and yes a new year means a new start!